Bem-vindo! Selecione seu idioma:

Olá, faça seu login aqui

Ainda não é um membro?
para descobrir a nova e premiada Englishtown 10.

Close

0800 600 5858

Bem-vindo ao grupo "Love Letters"
A corner of the web where you can chat about current dating trends, share your most romantic experiences and rant about your relationship woes.
Categoria:Lifestyle
Idioma: English
Membros: 4511
Administradores: Lisa, Megan C (Administrator)

Tem certeza que deseja sair desse grupo?

Você tem certeza que quer deletar o histórico da conversa An Eternal Memory.?
Por AGarcia8383 em 30/05/2015 00:22:47
An Eternal Memory.

An Eternal Memory, Until We Meet Again...

Those special memories of you,
will always bring a smile.
if only I could have you back,
for just a little while.

The we could sit and talk again;
just like we use to do
you always meant so much me,
and always will do too.

The fact that you're no longer here,
will always cause me pain,
but you're forever in my heart,
and that's where your going to stay.

untill we meet again!!

Por SMehta29 em 04/06/2015 05:44:27
RE: An Eternal Memory.
great lines, nice very nice
Por SBahari9 em 05/06/2015 05:45:01
Sounds interesting
Por dFunezdosSantos em 09/06/2015 19:37:19
RE: RE: An Eternal Memory.
ERROR Mistake is yours. I loved you one day With that passenger Love Born in fantasy And it does not reach the heart; It was not love, it was only A slight impression; Wanting indifferent, In your presence, alive, Dead, if you were absent, And if you see me now elusive, If, as before, do not see My incense poet I go burn your feet, Is that - as the work of a day, He passed me this fantasy. For I love you you should Another be and not as it was. Thy will love of yourself, This cold pendulum Calling heart, They were very weak bonds So that the soul in love I managed to hold; In vain were tentames, He came out against thee misfortune, And although little, lost The glory of crawl When your car ... Vain chimeras! For I love you you should Another being and not a ntot and..
Por dFunezdosSantos em 09/06/2015 19:37:22
RE: RE: An Eternal Memory.
ERROR Mistake is yours. I loved you one day With that passenger Love Born in fantasy And it does not reach the heart; It was not love, it was only A slight impression; Wanting indifferent, In your presence, alive, Dead, if you were absent, And if you see me now elusive, If, as before, do not see My incense poet I go burn your feet, Is that - as the work of a day, He passed me this fantasy. For I love you you should Another be and not as it was. Thy will love of yourself, This cold pendulum Calling heart, They were very weak bonds So that the soul in love I managed to hold; In vain were tentames, He came out against thee misfortune, And although little, lost The glory of crawl When your car ... Vain chimeras! For I love you you should Another being and not a ntot and..
Por KTozaki3 em 13/06/2015 07:19:36
After he left her, she seemed to love him much more than what she had loved him.
Por USaeed3 em 13/06/2015 16:49:18
awsom

Ofertas
Atenção individualizada para resultados mais rápidosTorne-se fluente em Inglês agora mesmo com um professor particular. Os cursos são 100% customizados para atender suas necessidades e ajudá-lo a alcançar seus objetivos mais rápido.
Grupos relacionados
Everyday English for Advanced English Speakers
LifestylePractice common topics you'll encounter on a da...
Casual Corner
LifestyleHang out and chat about anything under the sun!
Daily Horoscope
LifestyleFind out what the stars say about you!
Garfield
EntertainmentThe world's favorite cat entertains.
World of Sports
LifestyleJoin in the fun as we discuss and practice talk...